* Location: San Francisco
* Gender and sexual style: Male. While I often publicly identify as bisexual for simplicity's sake, I consider myself queer.
* Email: vid AT vidtuesday.com
* My site: VidTuesday.com
* General interests and favorite things: I love books in all forms. I've been collecting monographs and comic books since I was old enough to read, and I’ve been making my own comics since before I could read. I have an equal fascination with the old and new. I use email and social networking, but also have an antique letter writing desk that I use for paper correspondence. Other hobbies include dancing with myself and baking, sometimes simultaneously.
* Why I wanted to be on Cocksexual: I really appreciated the idea of showing a cis-male bottoming in strap-on play outside of domme/sub play. Pegging seems to be thought of as too queer for straight guys and too straight for gay guys, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to come in and show how much fun it can be.
* Sexual intrigues and turn-ons: I enjoy sex in unusual places, writing or receiving erotic letters and am most turned on when my partner and I are both having fun.
* My favorite types of harness and cocks are: Those with personality are my favorites.
* If my cock were the embodiment of a famous person, it would be: Horace Walpole or Abe Sapien.
* Strapons have shaped my perception of gender because: while I consider strap-on play part of what makes me queer, it’s also a sex act that can be incorporated into a completely heterosexual relationship.
* If you really loved me, you'd donate all of your money to: Literacy programs, or your local public library.
Stuff on Cocksexual: