* Location: West Coast Transient
* Gender and sexual style: Genderqueer FTM, I enjoy bottoming as you see me here, but I'm very versatile!
* General interests and favorite things: I love to travel and I'm always up for a new adventure, especially ones that involve posing for the camera or meeting awesome people. I write a lot of smut and perform burlesque. I love to collaborate with friends on sexy and world changing art and perfomance projects.
* Why I wanted to be on Cocksexual:
* Sexual intrigues and turn-ons:
* My favorite types of harness and cocks are: For the flash factor, I love the sparkly synthetic ones like I'm sporting here...who doesn't love a little fancy drag in their exploits? Plus, they're super easy to clean when they inevitably get super messy. I think my favorite cock to date is the "Rippler" from Good Vibes. It's girthy, my personal favorite, and it has an awesome textured quality... hits the spot every time.
* If my cock were the embodiment of a famous person, it would be: I think my cock would be Freddy Mercury from Queen... a brilliant, fashionable and filthy exhibitionist.
* Strapons have shaped my perception of gender because: I love the gender-queering possibilities offered by strap-ons. Anyone can give or receive. The mind-twist of a hot femme with a dick gets me going and the power dynamics challenged by this compared to the messages we hear from the dominant culture make my brain sing!
* A tale of strapon win: I was on site for a shoot a few years ago and watched a bio/cysgender guy strap on a cock over his own to fuck this hot transguy in the ass... that was super hot and subverting gender roles on so many levels. Delicious!
* A tale of strapon fail: Once I tried out a particular double-ended cock with my lover at the time, it was an anniversary splurge and we were so excited. We fumbled with that thing for hours on our supposed-to-be sexy date time and the angle of it just could not work out with our bodies. Stabbing internal pain is a sign something's not working! Such a sad story, but fortunately we worked it out creatively otherwise after hurling that damn dick across the room in frustration.
* Something I would like to do involving a strapon that I haven't done yet: I'd love to offer instruction on the finer points of fucking to interested folks, especially bio/cysgender boys: how to please their partners and not get too distracted by the pursuit of their own pleasures. The reciprocation fuels the fire!
* If you really loved me, you'd donate all of your money to: ...helping fund my artistic pursuits so that I might continue cranking out hot smut and changing the world without worrying where the rent's coming from. Also, you could donate to In Other Words, the feminist bookstore in Portland, OR, the last non-profit women's bookstore in the US!
Stuff on Cocksexual: